We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and local governments surrounding coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking precautionary measures while continuing to serve our customers and communities.
As an essential and mission critical business, our team, equipment and services are actively supporting government agencies, first responders and disaster recovery companies who are implementing COVID-19 testing sites, treatment facilities and distribution of aid to our North American communities.
During this emergency, we expect our branches to remain operational, and we will take precautionary actions to ensure the safety and well-being of our team members as they act quickly and safely to support our customers and communities we serve.
We remain confident in our ability to meet demands and do not anticipate any issues supplying products and services to your facilities and job-sites.
We have taken the following steps to ensure the health and safety of all of us:
• Eliminated large in-person meetings and group gatherings.
• Implemented CDC social distancing requirements.
• Required our sales representatives to request our customers’ advance approval to meet in person at offices or job-sites.
• Suspended in-person classroom training.
We have taken the following operational actions:
• Implemented structured processes to notify you in the event of branch closures.
• Cleaned our fleet, and ensured its rental readiness.
• Ensured your sales representatives are fully prepared to support your special business needs as a result of the COVID-19 situation.
If you have an existing rental reservation, we look forward to serving you. If you have an upcoming need, you can reserve equipment online at https://jgrequipment.com/rental-equipment/
If you have any questions, please contact your sales rep or call us at 703-367-0060.
Once again, thank you for your partnership and commitment in these challenging times. We’ll continue to provide you updates through the COVID-19 situation.